Cloud Computing has ushered in a new paradigm in IT operations, one where businesses have more flexibility in choosing the right web applications, deciding the scale and reach.
Endeavour’s Cloud Strategy and Assessment (CSA) services are designed to help your business gauge your cloud-readiness, evaluate application suitability, enhance effectiveness of your legacy systems, augment security and compliance, maximize ROI and build an ‘all-factors-considered’ cloud road-map that will enable your organization migrate to the cloud seamlessly.
A diverse range of proprietary tools and checklists are used to identify the gaps and arrive at the right cloud strategy for the business:
- Platform-readiness Checklist
- IT Infrastructure Assessment Checklist
- Security and Compliance Checklist
- Business-needs Discovery Checklist
- Cloud Maturity Index
- Migration-readiness Scoring
The CSA establishes the organization’s needs (business-wise or technology-wise) pertaining to Cloud Enablement and subsequently draw-up an appropriate strategy which comprises of:
- Cloud-readiness Assessment
- Cloud implementation roadmap
- Cloud Security Assessment
- Cloud Management & Operations
- Business case and ROI determination