Vision for Mobility and Business Process Review via our Mobile Opportunity Assessment TM (MOA)
Mobility offers a new & central dimension for the organizations to operate and project their brands. The emergent mobile technology landscape coupled with accelerated business clockspeed has created an environment where organizations are taking a holistic approach to IT and Mobility. Their aim is two fold:
1) To identify and address process inefficiencies.
2) Open up new channels to connect to their workforce and consumers.
Endeavour offers excellent improvement in overall efficiencies via its innovative Mobility solutions. Our solutions thoroughly analyse and redesign the processes in your enterprise so you can project your brand effectively. This is our goal and we have assembled a special Mobile Strategy team comprising architects, domain experts, and technologists to help boost your brand!
Our specialized consulting process - Mobile Opportunity Assessment (MOA) is tailored to create a unique value proposition that will help you remain competitive and efficient. The Endeavour MOA has evolved over a decade and is built on our aggregated experience as Mobility change agents for global organizations since 2002.
The MoA covers relevant aspects of your business in regard to Mobility, focused on :
- The business, ITS and technology landscape
- The overall mobility vision and strategic direction and needs
- The organizations mobile applications needs and direction
- The rapidly expanding landscape of mobile technology along with accelerated business
- People, Process, Technology and Infrastructure to deliver safe, secure and convenient mobile solutions
- Complex Integration needs to address cross platform development
- Extending ITS policies and standards to mobile application development
- Strategy and roadmap for developing ITS’ capability and infrastructure to deliver mobile applications for employees, customer and consumers
- Mobile application development (in-house/outsourced), distribution and support processes
- Middleware and integration architecture
- Evaluating the Transactional Systems in place
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Content Management and Workflow
- Overall Integration Scenario
Intrigued! Listen to the webcast on "Enterprise Mobile Strategy". The Webcast provides you insights on integrating & leveraging mobility into the business to drive strategic, operational and financial impact.
Want to explore more? Talk to us!